We are Pandas, and our mission is to give consumers the most value out of their smartphone with zero hassle by empowering them to sell it in the fastest, safest, and easiest way possible.
More than 2 billion working smartphones end up forgotten at the back of some drawer after you upgrade to the latest and greatest. But there is a solution as simple as trading them in and getting paid while participating in the circular economy. So, why aren’t people selling their old phones, we wondered? This is where Pandas comes in. Inspired by humans and powered by tech, we ensure that the frustrating experience of selling your smartphone is now as quick and easy as using an ATM near you.
Our proprietary A.I. technology in the Pandas kiosks allows us to evaluate a smartphone’s condition with unprecedented accuracy from the tiniest nick to severe technical issues. Oh, and we pay users on the spot, straight to their bank account.
We’re on a journey to become the most convenient trade-in channel for smartphones globally, with an available kiosk near you, wherever you are. We work with trusted partners, including tech retailers, telcos, and supermarket chains, to make sure everyone can sell their smartphone in the easiest, fast and safe way.
- Purposeful work: We value people that love what they do, work with a purpose, and have a mindset that is open to infinite possibilities.
- Innovation: Big wins can only come from new ideas. We believe that innovation, continuous iterations and resilience are what move the needle forward.
- Honesty: Egoless assessment and full transparency are what make us better.
- Team spirit: We work, win and lose as a team, so we place a lot of value on collective effort.
- Flywheel way of thinking & doing: One line of code or team or expert enables another, and this is how we build innovative products. One unit at a time and all linked together to push forward with awesome customer experiences.
- Inclusion: We value diversity and we promote an all-hands-on-deck culture on everything we do.
About the role
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our vibrant Growth & Marketing team based in Athens. A successful new joiner will lead our efforts in creating a strong visual brand presence while greatly supporting our marketing performance metrics.
We are building a Growth & Marketing team of world-class growth managers, account managers, marketers, designers, and community builders to support our partners in running successful trade-in programs but also to help people get the most value out of their smartphones with zero hassle. We are reimagining how modern people use their smartphone devices.
- Creating engaging and on-brand visuals for a variety of marketing needs (social ads, print, web banners, etc)
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements for marketing campaigns
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with the growth & marketing team, outside design contractors and developers as necessary
- Drive our visual brand identity and work on the design of the corporate communication of Pandas
- Competitive full-time salary
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Personal self-development budget for online courses, books, summits, etc.
- Access to the top of the line tools
- Refurbished MacBook, smartphone and top of the line equipment
- Shared e-scooters and e-bikes
- Office snacks
- A great opportunity to grow at a fast scaling re-commerce startup
- Proven graphic designing experience with a strong portfolio
- 2-3 years of working experience in the field of graphic design (preferably with a marketing or creative agency)
- Familiarity with design software and technologies such as Figma and Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Solid understanding of marketing concepts and how visuals can affect user behavior
- Strong tendency to creativity and conceptual thinking
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism.
Nice to have
- Video editing experience creative content for various online mediums
- UI/UX experience
- Basic knowledge of photography
- Degree in Graphic Design or any other relevant field