We are Pandas, and our mission is to give consumers the most value out of their smartphone with zero hassle by empowering them to sell it in the fastest, safest, and easiest way possible.
More than 2 billion working smartphones end up forgotten at the back of some drawer after you upgrade to the latest and greatest. But there is a solution as simple as trading them in and getting paid while participating in the circular economy. So, why aren’t people selling their old phones, we wondered? This is where Pandas comes in. Inspired by humans and powered by tech, we ensure that the frustrating experience of selling your smartphone is now as quick and easy as using an ATM near you.
Our proprietary A.I. technology in the Pandas kiosks allows us to evaluate a smartphone’s condition with unprecedented accuracy from the tiniest nick to severe technical issues. Oh, and we pay users on the spot, straight to their bank account.
We’re on a journey to become the most convenient trade-in channel for smartphones globally, with an available kiosk near you, wherever you are. We work with trusted partners, including tech retailers, telcos, and supermarket chains, to make sure everyone can sell their smartphone in the easiest, fast and safe way.
- Purposeful work: We value people that love what they do, work with a purpose, and have a mindset that is open to infinite possibilities.
- Innovation: Big wins can only come from new ideas. We believe that innovation, continuous iterations and resilience are what move the needle forward.
- Honesty: Egoless assessment and full transparency are what make us better.
- Team spirit: We work, win and lose as a team, so we place a lot of value on collective effort.
- Flywheel way of thinking & doing: One line of code or team or expert enables another, and this is how we build innovative products. One unit at a time and all linked together to push forward with awesome customer experiences.
- Inclusion: We value diversity and we promote an all-hands-on-deck culture on everything we do.
- Competitive full-time salary
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Personal self-development budget for online courses, books, summits, etc.
- Access to the top of the line tools
- Refurbished MacBook, smartphone and top of the line equipment
- Shared e-scooters and e-bikes
- Office snacks
- A great opportunity to grow at a fast scaling re-commerce startup
- Creating engaging and on-brand UI/UX designs for a variety of Pandas products
- Create visual prototypes for the different digital products and services of Pandas
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with the product & growth, outside design contractors, and developers as necessary
- Drive the visual direction of the brand
- have a proven UI/UX experience with a strong portfolio of mobile products
- have a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- understand marketing and how visuals can affect user behavior
- have the ability to work methodically and follow an agile way of working